Context is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our Web sites. We reserve the right to append or modify this Privacy Statement at anytime; we ask that you re-visit our Privacy Statement to check for updates or changes.
We may use and disclose your personal information:
- for any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information.
- we may use or disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent where we are legally permitted or required to do so.
When do we Disclose Your Personal Information?
We may share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants and other parties who require that information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf.
- as permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements;
- to comply with valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas or court orders;
- as part of Context regular reporting activities to its related companies;
- to protect the rights and property of Context;
- during emergency situations or where necessary to protect the safety of a person or group of persons;
- where the personal information is publicly available; or
- with your consent.
Your Consent is Important to Us
It is important to us that we collect, use or disclose your personal information where we have your consent to do so. Depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, your consent may be implied, deemed (using an opt-out mechanism) or express. Express consent can be given orally, electronically or in writing. Implied consent is consent that can reasonably be inferred from your action or inaction. For example, when you enter into an agreement with us, we will assume your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for purposes related to the performance of that agreement and for any other purposes identified to you at the relevant time.
How is Your Personal Information Protected?
Context endeavors to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in question. These safeguards are designed to prevent your personal information from loss and unauthorized access, copying, use, modification or disclosure.
In order to enhance our site to meet our visitors needs we collect various types of information through cookies and information gathered through the submission forms.
What your browser sends us…
Your browser sends us a variety of information such as IP (Internet Protocol) Address, browser session, SSL Encryption, and URL (Uniform Resource Locator). This information lets us know how you’re finding our sites, which pages you’ve visited the most often. All of this is used to improve the navigation of the site and make it more useful for our visitors.
Analyzing Web Site Traffic…
Google Analytics is used to analyze traffic to this site. Google Analytics does not create individual profiles for visitors. Google Analytics is software that provides business insight without compromising the privacy of users on the web.